FREE shipping when you buy 3 or more.
Tips for Use:
- Press lightly when cleaning the grooves to help brass tip hold its point.
- If you feel you want the tip to be less pointy, press hard while cleaning the grooves for a minute or two for it to dull out.
- When repairing divots, ALWAYS push the divots in towards the center, never lift them up.
- Place the product in your pocket horizontally to avoid the groove cleaning tip when reaching in.
- Press on the left side of the ball mark and slide to the right to remove the ball mark.
The use of this product is only permitted for its 4 functions. By purchasing this product you agree to these terms: Waiver
I love the stixpick! It’s a very unique product that has many functions. I look forward to getting to use it on the course. I would definitely recommend this product. For the price, you get 4 golf accessories in one.
Very impressed with the quality and finish of it. Easy to use and allows you to keep all the tools you need in your pocket.
This tool is very easy to use and is easy to keep in your pocket with its small size. Also, the groove cleaning capabilities are the best, nothing better than looking down at and swinging a club with fresh grooves.
Have been using this for the past 2 seasons. Awesome to use for a quick cleaning in between shots, does a really nice job.
Brian, Thank you for sharing this with us and our new customers. We are very glad to hear we have found a loyal fan!
I love the stixpick!! I bought a ten pack before Christmas and give them to my golf buddies when we play. They all use them all the time now. One tip, be careful when you put the black tip back on. If you push to hard it will poke through the rubber and you can poke your finger. Two different buddies have done this.
Dj, Thank you for sharing the products with all of your golfing friends! And thank you for the tip for future customers with the rubber tip!